This king innerspring mattress and foundation set includes a mattress and an innovative foundation that is fit for a king and ready to assemble in the comfort of your home. The luxurious mattress has layers of firm high-density pressure relief foam and a power-packed individually wrapped coil unit to support you in conforming comfort, plus a gel-infused memory foam layer that delivers better support while keeping you at the right temperature. Another great perk of this mattress is that there's more room to spread out, thanks to edge support formed by its foam encasing. The foundation has a unique shippable design that is a perfect alternative to the standard box spring. Featuring a sturdy metal frame with rounded corners for safety, this is the last foundation you'll ever need. Now you can have the support and comfort of a box spring without having to leave your house.
- Includes king mattress and foundation
- Comfort level: firm
- High-density firm quilt foam; high-density firm body foam; high-density foam encasement; zoned sculpted firm pressure relief foam; lumbar gel memory foam; power-packed individually wrapped coil unit
- Luxury knit quilt cover
- 4 vertical handles for easy handling
- Maintenance-free, one-sided design means no flipping or rotating
- 10-year limited mattress warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation includes metal frame, metal inside supports, slats, removable cover and hardware; rounded corners for safety
- Assembly required (all parts, tools and instructions are packed into one compact box that ships straight to your door)
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.