This king innerspring mattress and foundation set is just the kind of one-two combination needed for a restful sleep. The luxurious mattress has layers of soft high-density memory foam and a power-packed individually wrapped coil unit that hug you with conforming comfort and bring pressure point relief. A gel-infused memory foam layer enhances support while keeping you at the right temperature. Another great perk of this mattress is that there's more room to spread out, thanks to edge support formed by its foam encasing. The mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly, without using any tools, to create a sleep haven with unwavering support. The clearance from frame to floor is spacious enough for under bed storage. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard.
- Includes king mattress and foundation (2 risers)
- Comfort level: medium
- High-density plush quilt foam; high-density plush body foam; zoned sculpted plush pressure relief foam; lumbar gel memory foam; high-density foam encasement; power-packed individually wrapped coil unit
- Luxury knit quilt cover
- 4 vertical handles for easy handling
- Maintenance-free, one-sided design means no flipping or rotating
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- 10-year limited mattress warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Riser has sturdy metal frame
- Assembly required; sets up quickly (no tools needed); headboard brackets included
- Easy to transport
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.