For those longing for just the right balance of plushness and support, this king Euro top mattress and foundation set is a top choice. Five different levels of high-density foam in the mattress, including plush pressure-relieving foam and gel memory foam for temperature regulation, work in concert to provide the ideal balance of comfort and support. Rest assured, the mattress' power packed wrapped coil unit offers reinforced structural support where you need it most, while 13-gauge wrapped coils allow you to stretch out comfortably and enjoy a more supportive sitting surface. The mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly, without using any tools, to create a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The foundation's clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under bed storage.
- Includes king mattress and foundation (2 risers)
- Mattress comfort level: Euro top
- Mattress features 15.5" profile; 1.5" high-density quilt foam; 1" high-density base foam; 2" high-density plush zoned sculpted pressure relief foam; 3" high-density firm upholstery grade body foam; 0.5" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; power packed wrapped coil unit; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Riser has sturdy metal frame; easy to transport
- Assembly required; sets up quickly (no tools needed); headboard brackets included
- No foundation/box spring required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.