Luxury comfort leads to luxury rest with this plush king mattress and foundation set. The mattress soothes your body with cottony softness on the cover. Packed inside are layers of support foam and gel memory foam to relieve your pressure points. Rows of power packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer. The included foundation is designed to cater to your busy lifestyle and built to last. It's ready to assemble in the comfort of your home. Constructed with a sturdy metal frame and rounded corners for safety, it's the last foundation you'll ever need.
- Includes king mattress and foundation
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- Mattress features 12-inch profile; 1.5" super soft quilt foam; 2" zoned plush support foam; 1" high-density base foam; 0.5" high-density gel support memory foam
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- 4-way stretch knit cover; luxury cotton fiber; super support polyester fiber
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Foundation includes metal frame, metal inside supports, slats, removable cover and hardware; rounded corners for safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.