Sleep in the luxurious comfort of this firm queen mattress and foundation set. Feel pressure relief in all the right places from a combination of high-density support foam, gel memory foam and the individually wrapped coils. The firmness of this mattress accommodates all sleep positions and is perfect for those who sleep on their stomach. The mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly, without using any tools, to create a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under bed storage.
- Includes queen mattress and riser
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with high-density support foam; lumbar gel memory foam; firm support quilt foam; high-density foam encasement
- Power packed wrapped coil unit
- Luxury 4-way stretch knit cover; luxury cotton and super support polyester fibers
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Riser has sturdy metal frame; easy to transport
- Assembly required; sets up quickly (no tools needed); headboard brackets included
- 12 support legs for increased support and weight distribution
- No foundation/box spring required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.